Saturday, April 9, 2022 @ 9:00am
Atonement is having our first cleanup day of the year. If it rains, we will move the event to April 16. There are many areas needing attention, such as washing all outside windows, trimming shrubs, weeding, mowing as needed, fertilizing, watering trees, picking rocks, cutting down tall grasses and sweeping gutters. We can also use assistance in washing all the inside windows. The Adopt-a-Plot program still needs foster families to adopt and care for some landscaping. Areas available include:
- The rock by the new Black Hills spruce donated by Jake Ketterling.
- The area around the archery range could use some TLC, if a family is willing.
- The island closest to the mailbox also needs reassigning.
- The drain areas leading to the overflow ponds
- And the grass and bush corner area just outside the youth room is up for grabs.
Posters are on display in the Commons with current assigned areas. Please bring lawn tools including bush trimmers, brooms, rakes, shovels, buckets etc. If you plan to wash outside windows; squeegees, buckets, rags and step ladders.
Thank you everyone volunteering to get our church grounds looking well groomed. Questions can be directed to Todd Koepp at 406-855-2158.